I’m working through my awards as you maybe have noticed when you follow my blog. This is the last one for quite a while. I don’t know what to think about awards. I feel ambivalent about them, sometimes I have fun making them and other days I can’t be bothered. So I don’t do the awards right away and it can take me a while to post them. This Mystery Blogger Award was given to me a long time ago by Alex from MyBookWorld24. Many thanks to Alex for the nomination and if you check out the blog say hi!
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and put a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice: with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
3 things about me.
- I am very caring (Pierre told me).
- I can be very organized and still have a mess at the same time!
- I don’t like to be cold. I get grumpy when I’m cold, can’t stand it.
Questions from Alex.
If you could write a book what would it be about? I would write about mental health for the safe option and my life story what would be a bigger adventure.
Which celebrity would you love to meet? I would love to meet President Obama.
What’s that one food that you hate but still have to eat? I don’t like to eat bread too much but I still do because it can be convenient. And the second reason is that my bf likes to eat bread so we do have it in the home.
Who is the last person you thought about? My mum.
What’s that song you listen to, to cheer you up? Thunder by Imagine Dragons, One Love by Bob Marley, Grace Kelly by Mika.
- If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be?
- If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose?
- If you could only wear comfortable or fashionable clothing for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- What do you consider the most incredible job in the world?
- Why do you keep blogging?
I don’t have a clue who to nominate: some people like awards, some don’t. If you want to nominate yourself, please do. If you want to answer (some of) my questions in the comments, you’re welcome to do so. I’m always curious to read your answers.
Link to my best post.
Why can’t I ‘just’ sleep? Depression and insomnia. That is my most viewed post.